An example of a good WebQuest would be for students in grades 6-8 to take on different roles to learn about the history of the computer and how they have changed our lives . Students can use their research to create a first-person presentation about the computer innovator they have studied. Not only would this teach them about the technology but it has them apply their knowledge as well.
Learning about Wikispaces was a great tool that I will be sure to use in my future career! When we learned about it I actually was thinking it would be beneficial to use with other teachers. You could collaborate and get ideas from your co-workers and everyone could post examples and such. For older, maybe high school, classrooms it is a great tool to use for when students are working in groups. This way they can communicate across numerous group members at a time. Altogether, it is definitely another technology tool that I will be able to use in my classroom! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment